The Associated General Contractors of Missouri, the leading voice of the construction industry, represents and serves construction contractors and industry related companies dedicated to skill, integrity and responsibility. The Association provides all members with a comprehensive range of services to help build their businesses. The Association works with the community it serves to build a strong, positive construction business climate.
Overview of the AGC of Missouri
The Associated General Contractors of Missouri is affiliated with several national organizations including the Associated General Contractors of America and the American Road and Transportation Builders Association. The AGC of Missouri represents approximately 550 construction and construction-related firms in the state of Missouri that perform building, highway, and infrastructure construction. The AGC of Missouri provides a wide range of valuable local and national services, helping members build their business.
The services and benefits available to members are:
• Opportunities to build relationships with fellow contractors, specialty contractors, suppliers and service providers
• Seminars, educational programs, conventions and meetings designed to inform members of the most current developments in the industry
• Participation in both local and national political processes with a group pursuing common interests
• Immediate access to a professional association team able to help address day-to-day challenges facing your business including labor, safety, inclusion, regulatory requirements, and legislative issues.
• Participation in a variety of marketing opportunities
• Working with others for the good of the entire construction industry
• Eligibility for local and national committees with both AGC of America and ARTBA
• Identification with the AGC of Missouri, recognized by architects, engineers and buyers of construction as a construction industry leader.