AGC of Missouri Education Foundation
Helping to develop the workforce by supporting, promoting, and furthering education, training, and research related to the fields of construction, engineering and architecture.
Construction Leadership Council
The Construction Leadership Council (CLC) provides a forum in which our members can network, exchange ideas and promote both personal and professional development within our industry. If you are interested in participating in the CLC, contact Steve Loos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Young Executives Club
The Young Executives Club is a hands-on participative experience providing an excellent opportunity to learn about the nuts and bolts of the construction industry, meet and confer with others facing the same or similar opportunities and problems, and become more familiar with criteria required to lead a company or an industry. If you are interested, contact Alan Reinkemeier at email@example.com.
AGC of Missouri Student Chapters
AGC of Missouri (AGCMO) student chapters are very involved on campus, in the community and the industry. In addition, AGCMO Chapters will provide a host of collaborative activities designed to enhance the student's learning experience including:
● Opportunities to meet and work with AGCMO member contractors
● Closer contact with construction faculty
● Access to staff from the AGCMO
● Opportunities to tour local construction projects
● Notice of all scholarships sponsored by the AGCMO Education Foundation
● Networking opportunities with other students of similar interests and career goals
● No registration fees for select AGCMO Chapter events
● Ability to work with the AGCMO Construction Leadership Council and Young Executives Club
AGC Student Chapter - Missouri University of Science and Technology
Location: Rolla, MO
AGC Student Chapter - Missouri Western State University
Location: St. Joseph, MO
AGC Student Chapter - State Fair Community College
Location: Sedalia, MO
AGC Student Chapter - State Technical College of Missouri
Location: Linn, MO
AGC Student Chapter - Southeast Missouri State University
Location: Cape Girardeau, MO
AGC Student Chapter - Washington University
Location: St. Louis, MO
For information about AGCMO Student Chapters, contact Shannon Voss.
The AGC of Missouri Education Foundation sponsors a scholarship program that helps to provide individuals with financial assistance so that they can pursue careers within a broad spectrum of career opportunities in the construction industry.
AGC of Missouri Education Foundation Scholarship Program
Young Executives Club Scholarship
Construction Leadership Council Scholarship
Education Foundation Scholarship
Each application will be considered for one of the three scholarships listed above. You need only submit one application. At the discretion of AGC of Missouri Education Foundation, multiple awards of each scholarship listed above are available based upon merit, in the following amounts:
College Scholarship: $1,000 or $3,000 (multiple awards)
Skilled Trades /Vo-Tech Scholarship: $1,000 (multiple awards)
- College Scholarship - Applicants MUST attend a Missouri college, university or other eligible school or such an institution which is located in a state contiguous to Missouri, on a full time basis. The applicant’s field of study MUST be in construction or a construction related field. Use this application for a degree awarded program.
- Skilled Trades /Vo-Tech Scholarship - Applicants MUST attend a Department of Labor registered Apprenticeship Program or pursuing a program requiring one academic year or more for certification at an institution which is located in a state contiguous to Missouri, on a full time basis. Use this application for a degree awarded program.
- Graduating high school seniors and college students attending accredited universities, colleges, community colleges, vocational or technical schools, and DOL registered Apprenticeship programs are eligible to apply. Vocational and technical school students MUST be pursuing a program requiring one academic year or more for certification. Only apprentices or students pursuing certification in skilled trades related to construction will be considered for the Skilled Trades /Vo-Tech Scholarship.
- Applicants MUST desire a career in the construction industry upon graduation. Eligibility is not limited to students pursuing technical degrees. The AGC of Missouri Education Foundation retains the right to determine if a major or program in which the student is enrolled meets this eligibility requirement.
- Applicant MUST be a U.S. citizen or documented permanent resident of the United States (i.e. must possess a “permanent resident” card).
TECH/COLLEGE APPRENTICE/CRAFT/TRADE SCHOLARSHIP
Applicants must complete the correct application for their program on the Smarter Select scholarship management platform for the AGC of Missouri Education Foundation, provide official high school or college or program transcripts, provide two letters of recommendation, complete an essay on their desire to work in the construction industry and be willing to submit to a personal interview.
To access the application, click on the link below, set up an account, and complete the application by December 31, 2022.